March 21, 2011

Clouds and Palm Trees

The sky was absolutely gorgeous tonight.  I was talking to Bon on skype while cleaning my room and with a glance through the window, I noticed the beautiful yellow tinted clouds. At Bon's request, I went outside and took a few pictures.

The first picture with the palm trees is stunning. I would love it even more if it weren't for the other random trees and power lines, but I can only do so much from my tree surrounded backyard. I love the way the sky gets noticeably lighter as your eyes travel down the picture and it ends with the remains of the sun as it goes down for the night.

The second picture is obviously edited. I took a picture of just clouds and I noticed that this one kind of had the shape of a C. After searching for a cloud-like font and typing out my Caitmonster nickname, this was the result. I could have probably have done more to it, but that would have taken a lot more time. Maybe I will some other day. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment