March 3, 2012

Ladybug Fields Forever

A few weeks ago, the boyfriend and I went to Oyster Bay, where we found a field infested with ladybugs. We sat in the field, watching the ladybugs crawl up the blades of grass and all along the ground.  The little red specks were everywhere and we never would have seen them if we did not look closely.  We had both seen ladybugs before, but it was as if I was seeing one for the very first time in the place where it had actually belonged.  If we were “too busy” we would have walked right past what we nicknamed “Ladybug Fields” and I would not have all of the amazing pictures I took that afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really awsome day :) makes me want to be there lol
    Beautiful sounding :)
    I love the pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love lady bugs!!

    ReplyDelete