May 24, 2012

The Best Part of Cleaning

Finding the stuff you nearly forgot you had. <3

Everybody, meet Eden. He was my favorite teddy bear when I was a baby and we have gone on many adventures together, such as the time when I dropped him at a Flea Market and made my parents search for him. Obviously, I do not remember this, it's merely a story people tell me, but I do know that I love this bear.  He is faded now and probably doesn't like me much because he has been lost for most of my life, but when I find him again, memories rush into my mind.  I can't believe he has been in a box in my closet all this time. A box I forgot I even had.


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love when I do a good house cleaning and find a thing or two that had meant the world to me when I was younger! I actually just found a bear my mom made my brother, and then he gave to me! He is still surprisingly in great shape.

    Congrats on finding Eden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Isn't it the best? It gives me such a wonderful feeling.

      Delete