September 15, 2012

Maternity Pictures, Take 2

I had planned to visit the boyfriend's cousin with him, but his sister called me in the morning and asked if I could finish her maternity pictures since her husband had the day off.  The photos took priority so I did them, of course.  While waiting for her to be ready, I sat at a park and read a book, Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs.  I got thirsty, so I went to McDonald's for the first time in FOREVER and got a large sprite, a chocolate sundae, and some fries.  How did I forget that their fries were so yummy? The world may never know.

I got bored at the park, so I went to Michael's because I had lost my favorite paintbrush.  They didn't have it, but they did have scrapbook paper on sale.I got a few books of it and an actual scrapbook so I could start on the one that I wanted to make for the boyfriend and myself.

While I was at Michael's, Kelly called me so we went to The Lake.  We got attacked by a goose, fed some ducks and had an awesome time.  After we were finished with the photos, We got dinner at Red Robin and spent the rest of the night at their parents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment