September 21, 2012

SANFRANCISCO!

I took BART to San Francisco to meet my photography class at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.  I got a little lost while walking to the museum, but I made it just in time.  The class took a tour through the Cindy Sherman exhibit and then we were free to go. 

My friend Amanda and I looked at some of the other exhibits and then we left to find food.  Every block looked the same.  It had the same stores and restaurants and a bunch of people hurrying to their destinations.  Amanda and I ended up stopping at 7-11.  I got nachos and a slurpee.
We ate our food on some steps, Gossip Girl style and we watched the people pass us by.  I was taking a ton of pictures of the buildings and this guy told us that we could go up to the roof of one building, so we tried.  It was so cool. There were benches and a little garden on the rooftop.

Amanda had to go home, so we walked back to the BART station, but I wasn't ready to leave, so I walked around, taking more pictures.  I stopped in a DSW store that had FIVE floors and tried on the boots that I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment