March 22, 2012

Santa Cruz

Some friends from "The Bench," the boyfriend (he's the one on the right, by the way) and I went to Santa Cruz over our Spring Break.  It was actually our fifth monthaversary too. When we got to the beach, Danny and The Man With Many Names (yeah, that's his name) were already there.  We sat down in the sand and then Theo decided to go to the water, so a few of us went with him.  That water was freezing, just like Pacific water usually is. We laid in the sand and soaked up the warmth of the sun. Then we got hungry so we went off to look for a place to eat.  We ended up getting tacos and pizza and we played Ping Pong at the pizza parlor.  After eating, we went back to the beach and the guys tried to start a fire, but that wasn't going to happen because of all the wind and wet wood. It was so cold after the sun went down. Then we went home and I fell asleep in the car. It was such a good day. :]

4 comments:

  1. o: mabye ive seen you before is hwy you look familiar to me. I only live a couple hours from santa cruz. Hmm anyway love the water <3 Where ocean meets sky, there is no lie <3
    Sorry if you dont get my pmy weird poetry sayings xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live about an hour from Santa Cruz. :]
      I loveeee it there, but boyfriend doesn't can't drive there anymore since his car doesn't like the hills. Dx

      Delete
  2. ahh that sucks D: i lov ethe beach i live like 2 hours from the nearest i believe, and i dont drive yet x-x. I despise driving , it sacres me lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boyfriend is teaching me how to drive. :]
      I like it, but it still kind of scares me sometimes.
      I haven't been able to psyche myself up enough to go on the freeway yet.

      Delete