April 20, 2012

Posed Basketball


First of all, I would like to make a weather announcement! Today was sooooooo HOT. It was really nice because I got to wear shorts and yeah.

So, anyways, after work, I tagged along with boyfriend because he was going to play basketball with his guys.  I spent the afternoon taking pictures of them and i got some really cool shots.  Alex looks like he is posing in this one, but in reality, they hardly stopped moving.  I'm really surprised that they aren't all completely blurry.
After basketball, we went and had dinner at Chili's. I had Chicken Fajitas. :]

5 comments:

  1. It really does look like hes posing 0-0
    Very nice shot and looks like an awsome day o:
    btw this is jazz the dragon ninja on gaia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are magnificent pictures! I enjoy taking pictures, and it's sort of a hobby of mine to doing so!
    This is wonderful especially since They're so still, it looks as if they're posing!

    Btw, I felt to mention this is Zombie Elixir on Gaia.
    :) Your charity is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you. :]
      What kind of pictures of do you like to take?

      Delete
  3. That's so crazy how it looks like he's posing when he's moving non stop. Sounds like a fun day :)

    xo, Samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete