June 9, 2012

Baby Raccoons

Today, I decided to go exploring around the neighborhood, and hopefully find something exciting to take pictures off.  I believe I hit the jackpot when I found these little critters.  They were so small and adorable!  They were climbing in the trees of someone's yard, so I kind of felt weird taking their pictures at first, but then I went over and asked the guy who was washing his car if he was all right.  He was more than happy to let me swoon over the raccoons.

I quickly walked home to fetch my sister because I knew she would love to see the too, but by the time we got there, they were no where to be seen! Hopefully, they will be the next time we go back so I can get more pictures and she can see their adorableness.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh these, are so cute and adorable! Unbelievable. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I couldn't believe how cute they were.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gahd! >w< So cute!!! You just wanna pet them....then you remember they can be mean xD

    ReplyDelete