March 19, 2011

Blockbuster

Two pictures today! I was at work for very long time today and it was pretty slow until about 4 PM. At one point, I decided to take out my camera and snap a few pictures of the movies and candy, which is something I have wanted to do since I first started working at Blockbuster, but I never got a chance to before. I really like how the M&M's are really crisp and the focus in this picture, but even though the other candies aren't as emphasized, you still get the idea.


I also bought about five dollars worth of candy today so this picture is a great representation of that. I found out we had regular Starbursts and they weren't the gummy Starburst we usually carry and I had to get some. I also bought a Snickers Bar, Hershey's Cookies and Cream, Plain M&M's, and Haribo Gummy Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment